Design of Organization for Growth
Purple has developed unique tools to facilitate adoption of the 6 Design Drivers propounded by Amy Kates and Jay Galbriath in designing Organization Structure.
The six design drivers are:
1. How much of Management Attention is required
2. How good the Company is in sharing resources and costs
3. What is the existing quality of co-ordination and integration
4. How much of specialization is required in the company
5. Where will the control and accountability reside
6. Does the structure provide for learning and motivation
Using the parameters mentioned above, Purple provides insight on aligning the structure to enable execution of the Business Strategy in the most cost effective manner.